Australia has committed to net zero by 2050. The environment is changing. Our energy markets are in upheaval. The risks are high. Yet through transformation there are also opportunities.
Energetics is the climate risk and energy transition expert
We’re a consulting firm who partner with Australia's largest businesses, investors, and governments, to help them respond to some of the biggest issues of our time: the impacts of our destabilising climate, our economy’s transformation to achieve net zero emissions and the realisation of Australia’s huge clean energy potential. These are profoundly difficult challenges. Address them and they are also nation building opportunities.
We’ve been doing this for almost 40 years. Founded in 1984, Energetics has grown to a team of approximately 100 people across four states. With decades of experience and an abundance of insight, we’re committed to powering the transformation to a climate-resilient, decarbonising world.
Advising, partnering, and empowering Australian ASX100 for almost 40 years
The changing climate presents complex management challenges for business and organisations. Our experts assess these risks to identify opportunities and incorporate climate change considerations into overall business strategy. Our business is powering the transformation to a decarbonising climate resilient world, and we take pride in the qualities that make us different from generic management consultancies.
- Pure focus: Unlike our competitors, climate and energy consulting is all we do. It’s not a bolt on. It’s our core competency.
- End-to-end offering: We’re fully equipped to help clients with all their climate and energy related needs from managing complex data sets to developing climate resilience strategies.
- Customised solutions: Each solution is designed specifically to meet a client’s needs, ensuring the best outcomes no matter the conditions.
- Dynamic culture: Our collaborative, imaginative and high-performance culture allows us to innovate at the speed of change.
- Genuine passion: We have the smartest, most passionate minds in the industry who are here to make a real difference. This isn’t just a job for us, it’s personal.
Keep up to date with our insights
Our team of experts is committed to producing high-quality thought leadership spanning critical topics such as the transition to net zero, greenwashing, preparing for mandatory climate-related risk disclosures, mitigating energy price shocks, EV transition strategies, and accelerating net zero targets. Get our latest insights delivered straight to your inbox.