Pure focus. A dynamic culture. Genuine passion.
We’re here to create a better future for our planet. This isn’t just a job for us, it’s personal. We know when we work with Australia’s largest businesses, we are having an impact – advising on net zero pathways, advancing the transition to clean energy, and working to build resilience. At Energetics, high performance meets uncompromising purpose for real impact.
Purpose, growth, health and wellbeing to support our people to fulfil their goals
Inherent to working at Energetics is the ability to personalise your work arrangements. This means you can work flexible hours, part or full time, in the office some days or remotely. We have always given our people the option to work with their team leader to design the working arrangement that supports their personal commitments, balanced against the need for in person collaboration. If you are passionate about volunteering, we will work with you to make that happen.
- 75 hours per year for learning and development (and financial contribution)
- Internal mentoring program
- Quarterly solution training sessions
- Access to professional memberships
- Opportunities to write thought leadership
- Internal sustainability team - ‘CliMates’
- Flexible working available for all employees (hybrid and remote)
- Onboarding allowance for all new staff to set up their home workstation
- 14 weeks flexible paid parental leave
Health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to Headspace meditation and relaxation app
- Mini mental health breaks
- Salary continuance insurance
- Annual September spring exercise challenge
- Supported bike insurance available
- Awards program
- Volunteering allowance (15 hours annually)
- Social networking activities
- Mobile phone package for all staff
Imagine a different future. Collaborate. Innovate.
You bring your unique set of skills, knowledge and interests. We provide the mentors, the teammates and training to support your future development. Learning is continual at Energetics – from our monthly professional development sessions to our external training courses. We provide all staff with 75 training hours annually.