What we do
We provide advice to Australian business on ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and manage energy more efficiently and productively. Our advice spans:
- best practice energy and carbon management strategies
- identifying emissions reduction projects and on site renewable energy opportunities. We analyse energy data, forecast demand, support business case development, conduct due diligence and evaluate finance and funding options
- technical support for reporting carbon emissions levels and strategies to achieve reductions. These obligations can arise through both government compliance programs and increasingly in response to shareholder, customer and community scrutiny.
- contracting for electricity, gas and renewable energy supply. Energetics provides price forecasts and strategies for managing risks in Australia's increasingly volatile markets.
We help our clients prepare for changes years ahead of their competitors, and unlock new business opportunities in the emerging low carbon economy.
Clients and testimonials
Energetics has worked on iconic projects such as Woolworths’ 10 year sustainability journey, Sydney Water’s innovative Renewable Energy Generation Program generating power from sewage outflow and most recently, designing many of the project methodologies for the Federal Government’s Emissions Reduction Fund. A selection of our clients is below.
Energetics holds a variety of memberships with related industry organisations. Many Energetics’ employees are also members of boards and committees focused on professional excellence in carbon and energy management.
- The Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society
- The Australian Institute of Energy (AIE)
- Australian Alliance to Save Energy (A2SE)
- Sustainable Business Australia (SBA)
- Carbon Markets Institute (CMI)
- Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA)
Energetics has won many awards over the past three decades. Most recently we won in the category of 'Niche Firm Leader 2016' in the prestigious Financial Review Client Choice Awards. In 2015 we won the Australian Business Award for Service Excellence and for Marketing Excellence. Click here to read more.